Total civil engineering services overview
We are a leading civil construction and civil engineering contractors with over 45 years’ expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative and cost-effective civil engineering projects across a wide variety of sectors.
As leading civil engineering contractors, our operations spans large-scale inner-city civil engineering projects through to remote works, with the ability to mobilise resources to any location across the United Kingdom.
Total Demolition covers the full spectrum of civil engineering and construction projects, from major bulk earthworks to detailed construction and engineering projects.
Complete Civil Engineering Solutions
Comprehensive range of civil engineering solutions
We are committed to innovation in our industry, and are continuously investing in the latest technology. Our equipment is able to be mobilised to any location across the United Kingdom.
Our civil construction and engineering contracting services include:
- Major bulk earthworks, site clearing, bulk cut to fill and excavation of basements, car parks, building plateaus, and safe construction of batters, benches and ramps
- All work associated with civil earthworks installation and construction
- Sub-divisions and land developments
- Detailed excavation including, strip footings, pad footings, pile caps and setdowns
- Installation of all underground infrastructure including potable water, firemains, stormwater, sewer, electrical and communications
- Construction / upgrades of roads and car parks including asphalt, spray seal, concrete and block paving
- Installation of upright kerbs, signage, linemarking, wheelstops and bollards
- Excavation and construction of swales, detention ponds and wetlands
- Construction of concrete infrastructure including retaining walls and stairs
- Foreshore redevelopments
- Landscaping hard – street furniture, feature walls, footpaths, edging, timber boardwalks, water features, fencing, lighting and concrete structures
- Landscaping soft – cultivation, topsoiling, planting and hydroseeding
- Civil demolition of existing infrastructure for recycling
- Crushing, sieving and screening of oversized materials
- Installation and / or relocation of transformers, pits and gross pollutant traps
Demolishing commercial buildings holistically and partially is exactly what we specialise in. Regardless of whether you want to remove single walls or an entire floor, at the end of the process
Total Demolition is one of the leading confined work demolition contractors in the United Kingdom clearly ahead of all other companies, we offer a service that is unmatched in the area of demolition in confined areas,Total Demolition over an 9 year period
Crushing & Screening
Total Demolition offer a range of crushing and screening services throughout the United Kingdom. Our fleet of mobile crushers and screening units allow us to tackle jobs of all shapes and sizes, and this can be complemented by our residential or commercial.
We use high-reach convertible excavators that allow us to remove pieces from the building while preventing damages to the other structures. Even when there are two or more buildings standing next to each other, we can take down the building down with accuracy
Total demolition perform safe and comprehensive asbestos removal work nationwide and have worked on some of the largest asbestos removal projects ever undertaken in the United Kingdom.
Total Demolition offers a variety of residential demolition services. We have executed numerous residential demolition projects throughout the UK. We can perform demolition and site restoration
For almost 40 years, Total Demolition have been growing and adapting to meet our market’s needs. We’ve worked on a vast range of chimney demolition operations for private companies
As a modern and professional demolition contractors, we have developed our capabilities to provide Facade Retention and Temporary Propping services within any Demolition Contract
At Total Demolition, we know that bridge demolition is a complex project that requires a lot of planning and precision. That’s why we offer our expertise to handle every aspect from inception to completion.
Total Demolition are a leading civil construction and civil engineering contractors with over 45 years’ expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative and cost-effective civil engineering projects across a wide variety of sectors.
Site clearing is an important part of preparing land for new constructions, subdivisions, or other earthworks. It involves removing a range of things from the site, including vegetation, trees, soil, debris, and existing structures that are no longer required
Total Demolition are able to provide rapid deployment of specialised plant and equipment ranging from excavators and earth-moving equipment, to crane and rigging, purpose built containerised spill contaminant modules, generators and lighting towers.
Each industrial demolition project is unique based on its scope and requirements. A specific site plan is necessary as well as the use of an OSHA safety plan. Below you can find a summary of the necessary steps.
Total Demolition provides hazardous and contaminated waste identification, treatment and removal services. Our highly skilled team will always find a safe and efficient management solution to remove your unwanted legacy.
The dismantling of redundant plant (including process equipment, columns, heat exchangers, pumps, pipe work, chimneys, stacks and structures within live environments) is a particular specialty.
Some of our excavation equipment include backhoes, excavators, bobcats and tip trucks to handle all types domestic, and commercial and industrial excavation projects. For all your excavation needs