Total Demolition provides grants to support local communities through our Community Support Funding. Priority is given to groups who's primary objectives is to promote community development, health and prosperity.
Community support funding overview
Total Demolition aspires to support communities where we operate. We firmly believe that local communities and Total Demolition benefit from being part of one another’s work and life.
This attitude permeates everything we do. We work to share benefits by delivering rewarding careers and training opportunities, building local capability and supporting local community groups.
Total Demolition’s Community Support Funding Programme is designed to provide one-off payment funding. All applications must provide a detailed application to support their request. Applications must be submitted at lease two months prior to the funding requirement.
Our Community Support Programme is open from February to October, outside these of these months your application will be held over until the following year.
The Community Support Programme focuses on activities that have a significant positive contribution to society. The following areas include but not limited to:
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Culture
If you believe your project is eligible, please apply by fully completing the application below.
- Applications must be on behalf of an organisation – individuals are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must be a member of the organisation
- The organisation must be be a legal entity – you will need to provide evidence of this
- The organisation must be Not-For-Profit
- Applications must support the local communities
- Applications must be completed at least (2) months before funding is required
- The project can be short-term or long-term community project.
- Applications from individuals
- Applicants from political parties
- Applications supporting dangerous activities
- Applications for prize money for competitions
- Ongoing costs or retrospective project costs.