Customer Services Position
Function: Office Operations
Location: Manchester / Liverpool
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Date Posted: 01/12/2020
Closing Date: On-Going
What you'll need?
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer service. If you are self-motived, have great communication skills and a desire to achieve then this may be the role for you.
We are committed to delivering our customers a first-class customer journey and we are looking for colleagues who are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer service, are self-motived, have great communication skills, and a real desire to continuously improve.
What you'll be doing?
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction and a one call resolution.
- Providing support to clients and service existing accounts including finance enquiries and amendments to policies
- Achieving company targets & standards in accordance with company productivity expectations, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Embracing and resolve client enquiries by telephone, webchat, email, and text message
- Providing excellent professional customer service at all times
- Ensuring that all clients are treated fairly at all times
- Carrying out all tasks allocated to you by your Supervisor
- Contacting customers by phone and email for outstanding documentation, information & payments.
- Providing and maintaining accurate information to customers about Customer insurance policies.
- Investigating and resolve customer complaints.
What Skills are required for success?
- Good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to listen, understand and carry out instructions
- Work with others to achieve a common goal
- Work with fellow team members to ensure a stable and friendly team spirit and professional office environment
- Openly share information as and when required
- Collaborate on new projects
- Flexible and responds well to new challenges
- Reliable and hard working
- Able to work under pressure
It’s worth considering that Total Demolition Services undertake the relevant/standard employment checks if you’re successful in the selection process. This includes taking up your references, as well as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and your right to work in the UK. Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks. We encourage flexible working wherever possible in your role – and this may allow you to work from home or from one of our other offices/sites, if appropriate.