Groundworks services overview
Total Demolition UK can provide you with high quality groundwork’s and excavation services. With decades of experience in the demolition and construction Industry, Total Demolition ensures that each project is completed in a safe and timely manner giving you peace of mind and contentment.
From groundwork’s to roads and sewers, to large commercial projects and rock breaking, we offer you all the services related to excavation and demolition.
With our high level of professional service that we offer to all our clients, our groundwork experts achieve a safe and effective result which is on budget. We keep our clients informed every step of the way, so that the work takes place smoothly and gets completed with no hassles in between.
Complete groundwork's services
Our comprehensive groundwork's capabilities
Some of our excavation equipment include backhoes, excavators, bobcats and tip trucks to handle all types domestic, and commercial and industrial excavation projects. For all your groundwork’s requirements consider Total Demolition and together we can get the project completed on time and more importantly on budget.
- Bulk excavation: Bulk excavation projects need to be tackled properly, taking care of the nature of the land and the adjoining areas. We offer efficient bulk excavation services, ensuring that the land is ready for a new project after the process.
- Rock excavation: We have the required tools and skilled manpower who can handle small to large rock excavation projects.
- Rock breaking: Rock breaking could be done as a part of demolition services or even site preparation for the coming project. However, we have professionals who could take care of these requirements with ease and perfection.
- Rock and soil removal: Rock and soil removal is one of the major tasks in demolition projects. We ensure that the rocks, soils and other residues are removed with great care, ensuring the safety and well-being of the people of that area.
- Basement and underground car park excavation: Basement and underground car park excavation of buildings require experienced and skilled professionals to do the task without harming the other people or things in the region. We have experts who can handle this phase with utmost care and perfection.
- Site preparation: Preparing a site for a new construction project includes demolition of existing structures, leveling, earth-moving, land drainage, etc. We have the manpower who can prepare your site for you for the next project.
Demolishing commercial buildings holistically and partially is exactly what we specialise in. Regardless of whether you want to remove single walls or an entire floor, at the end of the process, we ensure that everything.
Total Demolition is one of the leading confined work demolition contractors in the United Kingdom clearly ahead of all other companies, we offer a service that is unmatched in the area of demolition in confined areas,Total Demolition over an 9 year period
Crushing & Screening
Total Demolition offer a range of crushing and screening services throughout the United Kingdom. Our fleet of mobile crushers and screening units allow us to tackle jobs of all shapes and sizes, and this can be complemented by our residential or commercial.
We use high-reach convertible excavators that allow us to remove pieces from the building while preventing damages to the other structures. Even when there are two or more buildings standing next to each other, we can take down the building down with accuracy
Total demolition perform safe and comprehensive asbestos removal work nationwide and have worked on some of the largest asbestos removal projects ever undertaken in the United Kingdom. We have
Total Demolition offers a variety of residential demolition services. We have executed numerous residential demolition projects throughout the UK. We can perform demolition and site restoration
For almost 40 years, Total Demolition have been growing and adapting to meet our market’s needs. We’ve worked on a vast range of chimney demolition operations for private companies
As a modern and professional demolition contractors, we have developed our capabilities to provide Facade Retention and Temporary Propping services within any Demolition Contract
At Total Demolition, we know that bridge demolition is a complex project that requires a lot of planning and precision. That’s why we offer our expertise to handle every aspect from inception to completion.
Total Demolition are a leading civil construction and civil engineering contractors with over 45 years’ expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative and cost-effective civil engineering projects across a wide variety of sectors. As leading civil engineering contractors, our operations
Site clearing is an important part of preparing land for new constructions, subdivisions, or other earthworks. It involves removing a range of things from the site, including vegetation, trees, soil, debris, and existing structures that are no longer required
Total Demolition are able to provide rapid deployment of specialised plant and equipment ranging from excavators and earth-moving equipment, to crane and rigging, purpose built containerised spill contaminant modules, generators and lighting towers.
Each industrial demolition project is unique based on its scope and requirements. A specific site plan is necessary as well as the use of an OSHA safety plan. Below you can find a summary of the necessary steps.
Total Demolition provides hazardous and contaminated waste identification, treatment and removal services. Our highly skilled team will always find a safe and efficient management solution to remove your unwanted legacy.
The dismantling of redundant plant (including process equipment, columns, heat exchangers, pumps, pipe work, chimneys, stacks and structures within live environments) is a particular speciality. Industrial
Some of our excavation equipment include backhoes, excavators, bobcats and tip trucks to handle all types domestic, and commercial and industrial excavation projects. For all your excavation needs contact our