Groundworks services overview
Total Demolition can provide you with high quality groundwork’s and excavation services. With decades of experience in the demolition and construction Industry, Total Groundworks ensures that each project is completed in a safe and timely manner giving you peace of mind and contentment.
From groundwork’s to roads and sewers, to large commercial projects and rock breaking, we offer you all the services related to excavation and demolition.
With our high level of professional service that we offer to all our clients, our groundwork experts achieve a safe and effective result which is on budget. We keep our clients informed every step of the way, so that the work takes place smoothly and gets completed with no hassles in between.
Complete groundwork's services
Our comprehensive groundwork's capabilities
Some of our excavation equipment include backhoes, excavators, bobcats and tip trucks to handle all types domestic, and commercial and industrial excavation projects. For all your groundwork’s requirements consider Total Demolition and together we can get the project completed on time and more importantly on budget.
- Bulk excavation: Bulk excavation projects need to be tackled properly, taking care of the nature of the land and the adjoining areas. We offer efficient bulk excavation services, ensuring that the land is ready for a new project after the process.
- Rock excavation: We have the required tools and skilled manpower who can handle small to large rock excavation projects.
- Rock breaking: Rock breaking could be done as a part of demolition services or even site preparation for the coming project. However, we have professionals who could take care of these requirements with ease and perfection.
- Rock and soil removal: Rock and soil removal is one of the major tasks in demolition projects. We ensure that the rocks, soils and other residues are removed with great care, ensuring the safety and well-being of the people of that area.
- Basement and underground car park excavation: Basement and underground car park excavation of buildings require experienced and skilled professionals to do the task without harming the other people or things in the region. We have experts who can handle this phase with utmost care and perfection.
- Site preparation: Preparing a site for a new construction project includes demolition of existing structures, leveling, earth-moving, land drainage, etc. We have the manpower who can prepare your site for you for the next project.
Ready to start your project ?
Submit a general enquiry or email your project details direct
You can now email your project details directly to us for pricing, by clicking on the blue button below. Please ensure your provide as much details as possible.